How do I renew my Guyana passport in New York?
Applicants can download the application form https://www.guyanaconsulatenewyork.org/documents/ and submit along with the current passport, two (2) recent passport size photographs, and copies of all relevant supporting document/s if there is any name change and money order Consular Fees payable to the Guyana Consulate …
What is the cost for Guyana passport?
Fees: For applicants present in Guyana the fee is GY$300. If you are applying from outside of Guyana please contact the nearest Guyana Mission/Consulate for more information; you may locate one near you by going to minfor.gov.gy. Special Seal(s)/Color/Format: Dry embossed seal.
How long does it take to renew Guyana passport in New York?
Completed applications are sent to Georgetown for further processing which takes approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks. Replacing lost and damaged passports takes 2-3 months.
What documents need to renew passport?
- Confirmed Online Appointment with QR code.
- Personal appearance of applicant.
- Original old passport.
- Accomplished E-passport application form and OAV form.
- Photocopy of Passport Data page (2 copies)
What are the requirements to renew passport?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
Can I renew my Guyana passport online?
You need to be careful while filling up the Passport form online. If is better if you download the Passport form and fill it up offline. You can upload the form again after you completely fill it up.
How long does it take to renew a passport?
Renewing your passport with routine processing can be rather long, upwards of 8 to 10 weeks long. Processing times vary depending on seasonality of the US passport agency as well, during the spring and summer applications tend to be more prevalent.
Can I travel with an expired passport?
Expired passports cannot be used to travel from the United States to an international destination or to travel to a foreign country for any length of stay longer than an airport connection in route to the United States or United States territory.
How can I get a Guyana ID card?
Applying for a passport or an identity card
- The application must be submitted at the embassy in person.
- Make sure that your details are up to date in the population information system. …
- You have to pay the fee for a passport or an identity card when you submit the application.
Can I use FedEx to mail my passport renewal?
Answer: You may send the application through FedEx but you are strongly encouraged to mail your passport application and any personal documents using a traceable delivery method. This will minimize the risk of your documents getting lost.