What Brazilians say on birthdays?
Parabéns a Você, commonly known as Parabéns para Você or Parabéns pra Você in Brazil, is the title of the Portuguese version of the popular English language song, Happy Birthday to you. It is traditionally sung to celebrate a person’s birthday in countries where Portuguese is an official language.
How do you say birthday?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do you say happy birthday in different languages?
How To Say ‘Happy Birthday! ‘ In 13 Languages
- Spanish — ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
- French — Bon anniversaire !
- German — Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
- Italian — Buon compleanno!
- Portuguese — Feliz aniversário!
- Swedish — Grattis på födelsedagen!
- Russian — С Днём рождения!
- Indonesian — Selamat ulang tahun!
How do you wish happy birthday in Japanese?
Different ways to express Happy Birthday in Japanese. “Birthday” is “tanjoubi” (たんじょうび、誕生日) or “otanjobi” (おたんじょうび、お誕生日) in Japanese. So we simply say “お誕生日おめでとう!”（Otanjoubi Omedetou) to say Happy Birthday.
Are birthdays important in Brazil?
South American Birthday Traditions
Brazil: The birthday boy or girl is given the first piece of cake, but they do not keep it for themselves. They give it to the most important person in their lives. For kids, that’s usually the mom or dad.
How do you say Happy Birthday in Hawaiian?
Hauʻoli Lā Hānau
Want to know how to say happy birthday in Hawaiian? You say, “Hauʻoli Lā Hānau” (pronounced as how-oh-lay la ha-now). “Hau`oli” means happy, “Lā” means day and “Hānau” means “born or birth.