What is the famous vegetation?
In India, evergreen forests are found in the western slopes of the Western Ghats in States such as Kerala and Karnataka. They are also found in hills of Jaintia and Khasi. Some of the trees found in Indian Tropical Forests are rosewood, mahogany and ebony. Bamboos and reeds are also common.
Which are the four types of major vegetation?
- Tropical Evergreen Rain Forests.
- Monsoon Type of Forests.
- Dry Deciduous Forests and Scrubs.
- Semi-Deserts and Deserts Vegetation.
- Tidal Forests.
What plants are in Chile?
Native Plants of Chile
- Rock Purslane. The rock purslane (Calandrinia spectabilis) is a perennial, flowering, succulent plant. …
- Roble Beech. Roble Beech (Nothofagus obliqua) is a deciduous tree that is native to Chile. …
- Chilean Guava. …
What are the 5 types of vegetation?
Figure 2.5. General form of vegetation: (a) forest, (b) woodland, (c) scrub, (d) grassland, (e) desert. Figure 2.6. Tropical rainforest.
What is vegetation and example?
Vegetation is defined as growing plants, or a life without physical, mental or social activity. All the plants in the rain forest are an example of vegetation. A person who is brain dead is an example of someone who lives in a state of vegetation. noun. 19.
What type of vegetation is found in the desert region?
Desert plants can be classified into three main categories: Cacti and Succulents, Wildflowers, and Trees, Shrubs, and Grasses.
What are the 3 types of vegetation?
It is categorized into three broad categories: Forest, grassland and shrubs.
- Tropical Evergreen Forests.
- Tropical Deciduous Forests.
- Tropical Dry Deciduous Forests.
- Desert and Semi- Arid Vegetation.
- Mangrove Vegetation.
- Moist Sub-tropical Montane Vegetation.
- Moist Temperate Montane Vegetation.
- The Himalayan Vegetation.
Which is the main vegetation found in hot desert region?
Cactus is the most common type of plant or shrub found in nearly all the deserts of the world.