Can you use US dollars in South America?
To help you out, we’ve compiled a currency cheat sheet for money in South America. The US Dollars is the official currency in Ecuador. US Dollars are also accepted in some places in Peru, mainly Lima and Cuzco.
How much is a dollar worth in South America?
Quick Conversions from United States Dollar to Brazilian Real : 1 USD = 5.59984 BRL
|$, US$ 5||R$ 28.00|
|$, US$ 10||R$ 56.00|
|$, US$ 50||R$ 279.99|
|$, US$ 100||R$ 559.98|
What is the cheapest country in South America?
Top 5 Cheapest Countries in South America
- Bolivia. Currency: Bolivian Boliviano.
- Colombia. Currency: Colombian Peso. …
- Ecuador. Currency: United States Dollar. Bed in a dorm room: $7-11USD. …
- Peru. Currency: Peruvian Sol. Exchange rate: 1USD=3.89PEN. …
- Paraguay. Currency: Paraguayan Guaraní Exchange rate: 1USD=6,767PYG. …
How much is $1 US in Pakistan?
Convert US Dollar to Pakistani Rupee
|1 USD||175.296 PKR|
|5 USD||876.481 PKR|
|10 USD||1,752.96 PKR|
|25 USD||4,382.4 PKR|
How much is $1 US in Nigeria?
Convert US Dollar to Nigerian Naira
|1 USD||410.442 NGN|
|5 USD||2,052.21 NGN|
|10 USD||4,104.42 NGN|
|25 USD||10,261.1 NGN|